Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My mission.

I am at my best when I am focused and determined, and when it involves something I am passionate about..
I will try to prevent times when I let my attitude get the best of me..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can help people..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through helping people, singing, being outside and laughing often..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as music, listening, writing, being a loyal friend..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will find a cure to cancer..
My life's journey is on an extravagant adventure through the crazy forests of America. Located in the most exotic forest is the cure for cancer. Along the way of my journey I encounter many people who are on many different paths in their lives. I bring joy and laughter to all the people I meet. A significant amount of the people I come across are extremely sad because someone close to them is battling, or battled, cancer. This only motivates more along my journey becasue I did not like seeing those hurting people. The journey ends with me almost reaching the treasure of the cure for cancer..
I will be a person who my loving family, friends, and all the people who have supported me throughout my life will surround. I would like them to say "T.K. Worley is a caring and loyal daughter, mother, wife, sister, aunt, and friend. She always goes above and beyond to help others. She put 110% into whatever she does. She lives her life for the Lord, and everyone who encounters her can see His light shining through." .
My most important future contribution to others will be I go above and beyond to be successful. I give my everything to the things and poeple I care about. .


I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. The thoughts I've had and the choices that I have made have brought me to the place I am in life. I believe that God has control and has a greater plan for my life.


I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:

Spirituality
Love for life
Unconditional love

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:

Live a healthy lifestyle - work out and eat right.
Cling to Jesus, and always know that He is the way.
Remember to do something I love everyday.
Never get too busy with THINGS that I forget about the PEOPLE in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment