Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Future @ OU

I guess you could that I have some “new goals” for OU – stepping out of my comfort zone. I recently joined a sorority, which is so unlike me! In the future, I hope that I can stay in Alpha Phi, make great friendships, and be involved within our chapter!

Things I could see myself doing at OU:
• Being active in the Women’s Outreach Center.
o I really enjoy all the things they do… Many of their outreaches are passions of mine.
• Start being involve in UOSA.
• Filling out applications to become more involved on campus.
• Participating in a sport at OU. (Besides cheer!)
o This could be playing, managing, being a water girl, just whatever! I think it would be an awesome experience!

If I could do ANYTHING at OU it would probably to be Big Woman on Campus, or maybe President of an organization. I know right now it seems pretty far-fetched, but anything can happen!

Things that interest me:• Women’s Outreach Center
• OU Athletics
• Leadership
• Volunteerism
• Marketing

I know that WAY MORE than half of the things on these lists are things that have a good chance to not happen, but that isn’t going to stop me from pursuing them. One of my new outlooks on life is to keep going until someone says I can’t. I am at the University of Oklahoma, where my options are limitless. The only thing is that I will only go as far as I am willing to go, and this experience will only be what I choose to make it.

1 comment:

  1. TK...I am so impressed by you! You have made a 180 of a change in this class, your outlook, and beyond. I am so excited for you and ALL that you have ahead of you! Know I am onew of your biggest fans! kate

    ReplyDelete